Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A sorrowful good-bye

Hi, it's Shelley here with a difficult announcement After more than 2 years with Feline Playful (first as a poster and then as the blog owner) I have come to the decision that I must step down. As much as I love Feline Playful, life and its many challenges are making it more & more difficult to give the site the attention it deserves.

Good news, though, as Lin has very graciously agreed to take over as owner of the site. Lin is a long-term member of the Feline Playful team and has been pretty much running things for a while now so I'm confident that she is the right person to keep the blog going.

Although I will no longer be involved with the blog I will be working behind the scenes with Lin to transition the blog. You can continue to contact the team at our existing email address felineplayful at gmail dot com or by leaving comments on the blog posts.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my years with Feline Playful and am so grateful to have been a part of this tremendous team! Thank you so much for all the support and I wish Lin and the team all the best. I'm not planning on giving up my personal crafting so I'll be dropping in to Feline Playful all the time - I look forward to seeing what Lin and the team do with the site!

Smiles, Shelley

No comments: